Sunday, June 16, 2013

SkySims Fh101 Retextures [Nouk&Kotangens' colours]

Here's edited mesh of SkySims' hair by Emilia. She made it more narrow :)

Model is by Io.

Details:
• mesh by SkySims is included (fixed by Emilia)
• works for all ages
12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
elders keep their colours
compressorized
• binned and familified



Attention!
The archive contains two Rose colours - binned as red & binned as black.
Choose only one Rose file and delete another.
 
(5 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Also in case you'd like to have grey colours of this hair for your elders, I made a separate archive which includes "Mail Bomb" and "Pipe Bomb" by Pooklet, both of them are binned as Grey.

• separated greys work for elders only 
    
(693 KB)


Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Yours sim model looks unbeliavably realistic, can you telll me which sin and eyes diod you use? Or better - can u give her as a download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This model was made by Io, you can download her here :)
      http://serabiet.tumblr.com/post/50741242048/argh-this-is-a-sim-upload-post-with-not-enough

      Her name is Marianne.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Anon. The eyes on her are beautiful and so is the hairstyle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the model looks gorgeous! :)
      And happy to hear you like the hair! ^ ^

      Delete
  3. The hairstyle is so simple yet it's really beautiful :3
    Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work again! Thank you so much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how to download this. I click download and it sends me to a site that doesn't even give me the download. It makes me download a setup for something else.
    And the last time I downloaded that set up I had to reset my entire computer and lost over 20,000 downloads.
    Can someone help? Because I don't now if I'm doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)