Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Newsea J097 FlyingDance Retextures

Hi there again! :)
FlyingDance in Nouk's and my own colours is finally here!

Btw tomorrow I will write my Social Studies exam. I worry so much :X Wish me good luck guys ;_;

xx  Kotangens


Details:
• mesh by Newsea is included
• works for all ages
• 12 colours
• textures by Nouk, modified by me
 • compressorized 
• binned and familified

Colours previewed (from left to right): Dark Red, Blond, Almost Black 

  
Retextures with Rose binned as "Black"

(5.77 MB)


~~~~~~~

 Retextures with Rose binned as "Red"


(5.77 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Also in case you'd like to have grey colours of this hair for your elders, I made a separate archive which includes "Mail Bomb" and "Pipe Bomb" by Pooklet, both of them are binned as Grey.

    
(755.04 KB)

Enjoy :)

Thanks to Ash and Morla for their beautiful models!

3 comments:

I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment :)